LinkedIn is the #1 way professionals network online. It's also one of the top ways companies hire talent and how job seekers connect with their future employers. In fact, 47% of U.S. companies use LinkedIn to recruit and 89% of all recruiters report they have hired someone through LinkedIn.
Harnessing the Power of LinkedIn
- Have a professional profile picture (that looks like you!)
- 80% of the space should be your head
- Your headline is 120 characters - use it to share your personal brand
- Make use of relevant keywords to help sell yourself!
LinkedIn By the Numbers
- LinkedIn has 467 million active users across 200+ countries and 2.6 million company profiles
- 40% of users are on LinkedIn daily
- 92% of recruiters are using social media to find talent
- 90% of recruiters using social tools are using LinkedIn
- There are 3 million active job postings on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn is growing the fastest among new college graduates
The numbers tell the story: LinkedIn is critical to your job search success. Are you interested in using LinkedIn for networking and job searching? Not sure where to start or what the best practices are? Check out our webinar, "Harness the Power of LinkedIn" to learn how to make the most of this essential tool.
Infographic Source: EveryoneSocial.com (June 2016)
In today’s job market, LinkedIn isn’t just a helpful tool, it’s a necessary one. In our webinar, we’ll teach you how to leverage this social tool to help you connect with the right people at the right time.
Start making connections that will enhance your career by checking out our webinar today!
Interested in diving in further and learning how to optimize your LinkedIn profile? Check out our guide, Improving Your LinkedIn Presence for tips on making an impact from the start, language to use, maximizing your profile strength, and monitoring your privacy settings. In no time, you'll be a LinkedIn pro!